#CaptureYourView with the iVUE 720P Crossfire Glasses
No longer do you need to mount a bulky sport camera on your head. Enjoy the convenience of slipping on a pair of camera glasses to record your activities. The Crossfire’s feature a new sporty style, increased durability, light weight frame, 1.8mm thick polarized lenses, and weather resistant shell.
The 140° angle lens captures a wide view so they record more of what your eye sees. Easy one button operation; simply push to start recording and push again to stop. The glasses will vibrate to alert you when recording has started/stopped; the indicator light flashes while recording.
The glasses have removable memory, so you can easily switch out memory cards and never worry about running out of space. When you are ready to watch your recordings, you can plug them directly into your computer (mac or windows) or take out the memory card.
Not only a great action camera, the Crossfires are great sunglasses. They feature impact resistant 1.8mm thick polarized lenses.
NEW Model. New Features.
- Vibration Recording Alerts
- Records While Plugged In
- Expandable Memory (up to 32GB)
- More Stabilized Video
- Sporty, Lightweight, and Weather Resistant; The Easiest Sport Camera on The Market!
- NEW FEATURES! - Vibration Recording Alerts | Records While Plugged In | Expandable Memory (up to 32GB) | More Stabilized Video
- 720P Wide Angle Lens (30FPS, 16:9 Ratio) | Li-ion Battery (2hr Battery Life)
- Records Video With Audio | Lightweight (Weighs Less Than 2 AA Batteries) | Weather/Sweat Proof
- Easy One-Touch Operation - Push Button to Start/Stop Recording
- Time/Date Stamp
- Noise Reduction
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Stabilization
- Ratio: 16:9
- 15 Minutes Video per 1GB
- Weight: 1.5oz
- Memory: Micro SD (up to 32GB)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 30 Day Returns
What's in the box?
- 1 - Crossfire Glasses
- 1 - USB Charging/Data Cable
- 1 - Card Reader
- 1 - Hard Case
- 1 - Soft Pouch
- 1 - Glasses Strap
- 1 - Lens Cleaner Cloth
- 1 - Instruction Book
- 1 - Warranty Card
Posted by James Newsome on 19th Jun 2014
great sunglasses with camera no one will be able tell they are camera unless you tell them easy to use and down load on pc is simple use
Posted by Maker-Wright on 25th Apr 2014
Dirt simple use, and video retrieval from computer, with great quality video. Glasses are as light and comfortable as any sunglasses I've worn. Only issue is seeing led in sunlight to tell if camera is recording. I drew a 1/2" diameter circle with a white paint marker around the LED location to help locate the LED in the sunlight, and that really does help to find the LED and tell if it's glowing.